Tuesday, August 5, 2025

August 5 - God Moves Hearts

Click here for today's text.

Ezra 1:1-2:70
1. (2013) God establishes kings & rulers. He moves their hearts, too:

in order to fulfill the word of the Lord spoken by Jeremiah, the Lord moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and also to put it in writing . . .
2 “This is what Cyrus king of Persia says:

“‘The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah..."


1 Corinthians 1:18-2:5

Psalm 27:7-14
1. (2013) Even though your mother and father forsake you:
I remain confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.


Proverbs 20:22-23
1.(2013) Very appropriate:
Do not say, “I’ll pay you back for this wrong!”
Wait for the Lord, and he will avenge you.


Years Read
2013, 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment