Ezekiel 42:1-43:27
1.(2012) The Terror and Glory:
...And I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory. 3 The vision I saw was like the vision I had seen when he[j] came to destroy the city and like the visions I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell facedown.
2.(2012) "My name is Jealous": idolatry equals adultery.
The people of Israel will never again defile my holy name—neither they nor their kings—by their prostitution and the funeral offerings[k] for their kings at their death.[l] 8 When they placed their threshold next to my threshold and their doorposts beside my doorposts, with only a wall between me and them, they defiled my holy name by their detestable practices. So I destroyed them in my anger. 9 Now let them put away from me their prostitution and the funeral offerings for their kings, and I will live among them forever.
James 5:1-20
Psalm 119:1-16
Proverbs 28:6-7
(2012)
Better the poor whose walk is blameless
than the rich whose ways are perverse.
Years Read
2012, 2025
No comments:
Post a Comment