Tuesday, November 25, 2025

November 25

Click here for today's text.

Daniel 1:1-2:23
1. (2018) Daniel's prayer after God had answered the wise men's pleas to reveal "the mystery": Nebuchadnezzar's dream:
Then Daniel praised the God of heaven 20 and said:

“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
wisdom and power are his.
21
He changes times and seasons;
he deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.
22
He reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what lies in darkness,
and light dwells with him.
23
I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors:
You have given me wisdom and power,
you have made known to me what we asked of you,
you have made known to us the dream of the king.”

1 Peter 3:8-4:6


Psalm 119:65-80

1. (2018) Ever mindful of this during our transition and the abuse heaped upon us when doing good:
Your hands made me and formed me;
give me understanding to learn your commands.
74
May those who fear you rejoice when they see me,
for I have put my hope in your word.
75
I know, Lord, that your laws are righteous,
and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me.
76
May your unfailing love be my comfort,
according to your promise to your servant.
77
Let your compassion come to me that I may live,
for your law is my delight.



Proverbs 28:14

Years Read
2025

No comments:

Post a Comment